Dubrovnik Incentive Travel | Group and Individual Incentives
Dubrovnik incentive posibilities
Putting Dubrovnik on a list for this year's incentive travel has became a common thing to do. Once an uprising M.I.C.E. destination, Dubrovnik now offers a variety of incentive arrangements. A blend of rich cultural and natural attractions, makes it easy to brew a perfect incentive tour. What matters, it's never the same recipe.
Dubrovnik can offer a variety of activities on most attractive places in the Mediterranean. Image, you can climb a 1234m high mountain one day, enrich your life by visiting historical locations in Dubrovnik on another and spice everything up by exploring the depths of Adriatic on corporate diving trip.
FEW TIPS ABOUT INCENTIVE
GROUP INCENTIVE TRAVEL
INDIVIDUAL INCENTIVE TRAVEL
Great performers work to achieve great incentive rewards. Travel is the top reward choice of incentive winners. A well designed and run incentive travel program is the most effective way to reward great performers, and encourage others to reach that level.
Incentive travel is worth every penny invested for the following reasons:
- Incentive travel encourages the potential reward winner to perform better and better.
- Incentive travel educates and improves the overall productivities of the incentive winner.
- Incentive travel is more memory-lasting and more appreciated. Travel memories are recorded, rehearsed and remembered for a longer time than any other forms of rewards. Travel memories are always fresh and live and easy turned into working productivities.
- Incentive travel reduces turnovers and increases quality recruitments.
Incentive travel strengthens business relationships, improve working and business environments.
Group travel is the popular choice for many companies to deliver incentives. Group travel means the participants take part in the same itinerary. This helps the participants to improve team building and camaraderie.
Group travel offers the advantages as follows:
- Group travel programs can be very cost effective as many participants are sharing the expenses.
- Group travel is good for emphasizing the company’s message such as business goals, business plan, and the ways to improve working environments.
- Group travel builds up good camaraderie among the participants.
- Group travel helps exchanging ideas and experience.
- Group travel can be easily turned into seminars, exhibitions and meetings with local business partners, hence helps to reinforce the company’s brand.
Individual Incentive programs allow the reward winners to choose their own reward based on the set allowances.
There are a few advantages of individual travel as follows:
- The reward winner has more personally suitable itinerary. The reward winner has more freedom in doing or not doing something.
- The reward winner can be accompanied by his/her spouse.